IB Diploma Programme (IBDP)
Choose Europe's IB World School Group for the IB Diploma
At ICS London, we are an accredited IB World School and have extensive experience of delivering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, a qualification recognised and respected throughout the world.
Our DP students (age 16-19) are taught by exceptional teachers to thrive in a rapidly changing world. They excel academically and personally, and are accepted into the world’s top universities.
For more information about our IB Diploma Programme or to book a visit to see the school, please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
“ICS London gives you freedom on how you want to learn. It helps you in many ways and offers so many different options for you to progress."
-Marcus, Year 12 Student
Benefits of the IB Diploma
Research shows that graduates from IB programmes, when compared to other academic qualifications at the age of 16-19, generally benefit from:
- A better choice of university
- A wider breadth of subject knowledge than other pre-university programmes
- Advanced critical thinking and independent learning skills
- A healthy and globally-minded worldview
We believe that our innovative approach to education inspires each and every student to discover their strengths within a community of future leaders.
The Diploma Programme
The Diploma Programme (DP), respected by leading universities across the world, is made up of six subject groups and the DP core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay.
Through the DP core, students reflect on the nature of knowledge, complete independent research and undertake a project that often involves community service. The International Baccalaureate (IB) assesses student work as direct evidence of achievement against the stated goals of the DP courses.
Research shows that the IB Diploma develops students who:
- Have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge
- Flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- Study at least two languages
- Excel in traditional academic subjects
- Explore the nature of knowledge through the programme's unique Theory of Knowledge course.
Download the IB DP Overview here.
Why choose ICS London:
Providing a world-class
IB World School Accreditation
Delivering the IB Diploma to a high level
5-Year Average IB Diploma