We have two nearby sites in London – one for primary years students and one for secondary students – just a short walk from one another. Both ICS London campuses are situated between two of the city's most beautiful royal parks: Hyde Park and The Regent's Park. Minutes from the West End, with unrivalled transport connections to all London has to offer, students at ICS London constantly feel connected to the city as well as the wider world beyond.
ICS London is one school, located across two sites, in order to cater to students on the Primary Years Programme (PYP) separately to students on the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP). We believe this gives everyone the space and focus required to perform to their full potential.
- Caters to students in the Early Years Programme (ages 3-5) and the Primary Years Programme, aged 5 up to 11 years
- Located on Wyndham Place in central London
- Uses the latest educational technology, including the provision of iPads, laptops and interactive whiteboards
- Provides a well-appointed and comfortable base close to the main residential areas of central London
- Serves students on the Middle Years Programme (Years 7-11) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Years 12-13)
- Located on Star Street in central London, a few minutes from the Primary campus
- Digitally integrated educational approach incorporates Google Classroom, ManageBac and SeeSaw, with digital textbooks from Kognity
- Student work is saved in the cloud for a seamless learning experience
- Excellent academic results for the Diploma Programme, with scores significantly higher than average
As we have students joining us from all around the world, we appreciate that some prospective families might not be able to visit us before joining.
This is why we have created a virtual tour of our campuses and encourage you to have a look so that you can get a sense of what life is like at ICS London.
Safeguarding and Security
With a maximum of just 200 students across both sites, ICS London offers small class sizes (usually between 6-18 students) and a great balance of one-on-one teaching and mentoring, as well as a natural sense of community.
Keeping that community safe at all times – physically, mentally and emotionally – is always our number one priority; at school, online or elsewhere. Our safeguarding measures operate across the whole school providing assurances that practices are in place to ensure the wellbeing of each student.
ICS London provides a space where students may freely explore the world from a place of security, in every sense of the word.